Sergey V. Talantov – private researcher in the field of Caucasian and Russian weapons of the late XVII – early XX centuries (Moscow, Russia).
- Dragoon Office Cavalry Sword – the Golden Weapon of Emperor Alexander III
- A Dismountable Dagger by Geurk Eliarov from Tiflis
- On the Dagger belonged to Timothy Jaschik, the Bodyguard Cossack in the Emperor Nikolas II and the Empress Maria Fjodorovna Service
- French-language Marks of Blade Smiths from Kazi-Kumukh (Dagestan) in the 19th Century
- Kabardian Craftsmen in the XVIII Century: Production and Decoration of Arms
- Arms Production in Adjaro-Gurian region in the end of 18th – early 20th Century