Dmitry Y. Miloserdov – Senior Researcher, Head of Sector at the State Darwin Museum (Moscow, Russia).
- “Southern” and “Northern” Bows in the “Hunting weapons” Collection of the State Darwin Museum
- The Question of the Relevance of the Term “Karud”
- Shashkas of Afghanistan
- Typology of Shamshir Hilts
- The Battle Axes of Afghanistan
- Specifity of Identification of the Materials, Used for Oriental Edged Weapons Handles Manufacturing, as well as Pieces of Applied Arts, Made of Rhinoceros Horn
- Author’s response to A. Barkan’s review of “Edged Weapons of Afghanistan 19 – early 20th century”